How to set windows spotlight images as a desktop background in windows 10. Windows spotlight automatically downloads beautiful photos from bing. The photos are from many countries. Many people love the photos from windows spotlight quiz. They want to use them as desktop background on their Windows PC / Laptop.
Basically, the windows spotlight images are stored on the system folder. But you can easily access it and save it to another location. Unfortunately, the default images format is not the common picture formats. You have to change it to the jpg format.
How to Set Windows Spotlight Images as Desktop Background
After you change the format of the images to jpg you can use it for desktop background. Below is the complete guide on how to set windows spotlight images as a desktop background:
- Save the windows spotlight images. Read on how to download windows spotlight images or use the image downloader app
- Place it on one folder. In this example, we put it on ‘/Desktop/Pics’
- Right click on your computer desktop
- Click on Personalize
- On the left Menu, click on Background settings
- In the middle of the screen choose Slideshow
- Move down and press the browse buttons
- On the file browser, point to the folder we created in step 2 (in this example we use ‘/Desktop/pics’ folder
- Click on the Choose this folder button
That’s it! It is so easy to use the windows spotlight images as a desktop background.
How to Set Desktop Background to the Default Settings
Maybe you not satisfied with windows spotlight images, and want to get back to the default settings. The method to get to the default desktop background is easy. Do the same step above, but change the folder locations to ‘C:/Windows/Web’ folder. This is the default Windows 10 desktop background images location. Comments below if you facing any problems on how to use windows spotlight images as desktop background images.