Now see the way that you can completely get rid of all Ads in Windows Spotlight. Many people love windows spotlight features. The pictures in the lock screen apps are so beautiful. Besides download the picture from Bing. Spotlight also has trivia questions called Windows Spotlight Quiz. Windows spotlight also gives some info, fun fact and advertising on the screen. For some Windows users, it’s annoying. Ads are important to finance many sites. But intrusive ads sometimes make people angry.
How to remove Windows Spotlight Ads
There is a method to remove windows spotlight ads. Removing windows spotlight ads also removes spotlight fun facts and picture information. Because the settings are in one common setting. Below is the simple method on how to remove windows spotlight ads:
- Right-click anywhere on your desktop.
- Click on personalize (bottom).
- On the left menu, choose the Lock screen menu.
- Move to the center of the screen, there is a drop-down menu.
- Click on the drop-down and choose Picture.
- Move down to Get fun facts, tips and more from Windows and Cortana on your lock screen. There is a toggle button, switch it off.
- Move up to the dropdown list, and select windows spotlight.
That is the method to remove windows spotlight ads. Remember that those methods also remove windows spotlight fun facts, info and more. If you want to enable fun facts on the windows spotlight, just do the step above. On step number 6 switch on the toggle button. If you still have a problem on remove windows spotlight ads, comment below. We will help you as soon as possible.