Microsoft Rewards, previously named Bing rewards is Microsoft programs that reward you for doing some stuff. Such as search on Bing, buy stuff on Microsoft Store and taking Microsoft quizzes. The best parts of these programs are you don’t have to make a commitment or pay some fees. All you have to do is only create a Microsoft Account, do some stuff and start collecting points.
This program is split on two-level users: Level 1 and Level 2. You will achieve to level 2 users when you reaching 500 points each month. No matter the way you earn points. But your level will drop to level 1 if you don’t reach 500 points. The advantages of level 2 users are can earn five times more points on Bing.com. Level 2 users can also save up to 10% on rewards from Microsoft products and services. The best part of level 2 user is they will get access to exclusive offers.
How to Earn Microsoft Rewards Points
As in the first paragraph, collecting point in this program is very easy. All task you have done in every day will earn some points. Below is the list of How to Earn Microsoft Reward Points:
- Doing a Search with Bing Search Engine. You can earn more extra points if you use Bing on Microsoft Edge Browser. Every search on Bing earns 5 Points.
- Search the web through the search box on the taskbar on your Windows 10 device. Like the above method, this search will redirect the search to a Bing search engine on Microsoft Edge Browser. This method earns 5 Points.
- The next method is to buy stuff from Microsoft Store online. This including your mobile device, Xbox One, Windows 10 or Windows 8.1 device, and via the web. For more info, see Shop and earn Microsoft Rewards points. Every $1 shop will earn 1 point.
- Use Cortana to search with Bing. Cortana is Microsoft Personal Digital Assistant.
- Taking quizzes or playing trivia games can increase your point fast. The popular quiz is Windows Spotlight Quiz. The quiz and trivia are updated daily, so check in often. Playing Quiz can earn from 10-50 points.
- Play selected games or complete selected quests on Xbox One. Launch the Rewards app to get started. Earn points for sharing your thoughts or simply exploring. From surveys to taking a peek at new games, there are always ways to earn more points.
How to Redeem Points
The next question is how to redeem the Microsoft Reward Points? There are thousands of Rewards available. You can redeem the points to films, apps, sweepstakes, gift cards, donation and more. To redeem rewards you have to pass the required points. Each of those eligible rewards will light up for redemption on your Rewards page. Below is the guide on How to Redeem Microsoft Rewards Points:
- Create a Microsoft Account.
- Go to Microsoft Account Login Page by following this page.
- Click on your Profile Icon on the Top Right of the screen.
- On the top menu click on Rewards.
- In the middle menu click on Redeem.
- Choose your desired rewards.
- Enter the rewards
- Confirm the rewards.
Save up for a big item, spend your points on smaller rewards along the way – however you want to redeem your points, we’re with you. We’ll track your point progress, so you can keep earning and spending without counting on your fingers.
Microsoft Rewards Support Location
This Microsoft program is very interesting. So many people want to take this program. But not all people can take the programs. Because Microsoft make this program limit to people in below region and languages:
Belgium: Dutch and French
Canada: French Canadian
Hong Kong: Chinese Traditional and English
New Zealand: English
Taiwan: Chinese Traditional
United Kingdom: English
United States: English (Available in all 50 states and in Washington D.C. Not available in Puerto Rico.)
So if you live outside the above list you can’t join the program.