Bing back to School (B2S) Quiz is actually same as the Bing Education Quiz. This quiz will test you about school smarts. The fun of the quiz is you will get fun facts in every question. The best part of the quiz is you can get 10 Microsoft Reward Points. By these points, you can redeem it to many rewards such as sweepstakes, gift cards and much more. The quiz consists of 10 questions. Whatever your score, you will get 10 Microsoft reward points. To claim the points, you must have Microsoft Account, and log in to your account when taking the quiz.
How to Take the Quiz
Taking the bing b2s quiz is very simple. Below is the step by step to take the quiz:
- Open an internet browser such as Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.
- Go to bing.com.
- Search for “Back to School Quiz”.
- The quiz will show on the top of the page.
- Start to answer the questions.
- Get the score and claim the points.
When we take the quiz we get some interesting questions. We also get more information and fun facts in every question. Below is the sample questions of the quiz:
1. What is the name of the color used on most school buses?
A. Electric Banana
B. Sunshine No. 5
C. National school bus glossy yellow
2. Which cartoon character was the first to appear on a lunchbox?
A. Felix the Cat
C. Mickey Mouse
3. Horace Mann’s give some contribution to US education, What was that?
A. The Chalkboard
C. Free Public School
4. A modern pencil is made from ‘lead’ but what is the material inside?
5. Hymen Lipman is invented fun stuff, what is that?
A. Eraser on the end of a pencil
B. Combo lunchroom-gymnasium
C. Desk attached to a chair
6. Which playground game was first documented in 17th century England?
7. The US K-12 public education system inspired by which nation?
8. In 1990 there are Children’s Television Act, what was the goal?
A. Ban all cartoons
B. Add educational programming
C. Boost ratings
9. A one-room school is attended by which author?
A. Joyce Carol Oates
B. Margaret Atwood
C. Joan Didion
10. It is an unusual thing about Abo Elementary School in New Mexico, what is that?
A. It was in a cave
B. It was haunted
C. It was all underground